Registration for the vocal festival in 2022 will be possible by September 1, 2021. Give us your contact data, if you want to receive an invitation for 2022 in 2021.
You want to know which steps to follow and which documents to read before registering?
- Step 1
Download the extended information brochure and the full regulations.
- Step 2
Read the regulations carefully and make your choice in the categories and the formulas.
- Step 3
Fill out the online registration form* and send all necessary documents to or Toekomstlaan 7 bus 2, 3910 Neerpelt, Belgium. The registration form will be available from September 1st, 2021.
*To open the online registration form we advise you to use the browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
To complete the registration for the vocal festival edition of 2021, we expect following documents to be completed and sent in:
- the registration form
- a detailed list of participants as requested in the registration form
- one score of all pieces mentioned in your jury programme
- a recent (digital) photo of the ensemble
- a recent sound recording – mandatory for all participants
- a recent DVD recording or qualitative link on the internet – mandatory for those registering for the pennant categories
The organizing committee decides whether a group registers in accordance with the regulations. Only completely valid applications that arrive in time are eligible.
All groups will be notified about their selection and assigned category at the end of December 2021.