During the vocal editions, all participants need to perform a compulsory song.
- Category A1: Children's choirs up to the age of 12 years
- Category A2: Children's choirs up to the age of 14 years
- Category B: Equal-voice youth choirs
- Category C: Mixed-voice youth choirs
- Category D: Pennant series children's choirs
- Category E: Pennant series: equal-voice youth choirs
- Category F: Pennant series mixed-voice youth choirs
- Category G: Free series: vocal folklore, close harmony, vocal jazz, gospel & spiritual, pop choir, a capella ensembles, vocal ensembles with a limited instrumental accompaniment. The vocal music should prevail.
Below you can soon find the links to the shortened versions of the compulsory songs for the festival of 2020.
Category A2 Category E
Category B Category F
Category C Category G: score will be given upon registration
Here you can find the audio files of the compulsory songs.
Here you can find a list of all the compulsory songs from 1962 until now.