Due to the 60th diamond anniversary of the European Music Festival for Young People an extra long festival edition will be organized with a special and unique programme on Monday April 30 2012. Considering the fact no jury concerts will take place we want to invite all our participants to participate for free at following recreation- and fraternization programme. But everyone also can schedule at private initiative excursions for one day (see tips enclosed).
Next programme will be organized by the EMJ on Monday 30/04/2012 and will be offered for free to all our festival participants:
- breakfast: will be served at the different accommodations
- forenoon: time off
- lunch: everybody will receive a packed lunch that can be consumed following the own plan
- afternoon: a grand "game without frontiers" with and against each other (these activities of sports and games will be guided by our festival cooperators)
- diner: all participants, adjudicators, board members, ... in one word everybody will be invited to sit around the big table for a wonderful meal. Together with about 5.000 people around the table - pleasant!
- evening: a splashing evening of singing with and for all those present and conducted by professional singers and musicians
Following programmes eventually can be organized at private initiative:
day excersion to:
- Antwerp (+/- 90 km from Neerpelt)
- Liège (+/- 100 km from Neerpelt)
- Brussels (+/- 110 km from Neerpelt)
- Ghent (+/- 150 km from Neerpelt)
- Namur (+/- 150 km from Neerpelt)
- Brughes (+/- 190 km from Neerpelt)
- Dinant (+/- 190 km from Neerpelt)
- Maastricht (NL) (+/- 65 km from Neerpelt)
day excursion to:
- Attraction park Bobbejaanland (+/- 50 km from Neerpelt) - at reduced entrance costs
- Recreation swimming pool Dommelslag Neerpelt/Overpelt) - at reduced entrance costs
Supplements to this list of private initiatives are of course possible.